Customer service with flair for IT
Our mission is to make freight management quick, easy and affordable for businesses, to offer the possibility of booking shipments across carriers to destinations throughout the world. Our concept digitalises what is otherwise known as a manual and a bit “dusty” industry.
We are a customer-focused and a tech-driven company. Our goal is to build the best freight platform possible by using digital innovations and cutting edge technology. Shipmondo’s web-based booking platform was launched in 2014 and today we have a user base of more than 30.000 companies.
About the job
- Full-time work from our office in Odense
- 37.5 hours a week
- Start: As soon as possible
Shipmondo is an entrepreneur company that has developed an online freight booking concept, making it both easier, faster and cheaper for companies to handle their shipments.
Starting off as a Danish company, Shipmondo was launched abroad in May 2019, thus taking the first step into our international adventure.
We are seeking a strong, service-minded colleague with a technical background, who wishes to be a part of our journey and help us take our service to the next level.
- To provide a high level customer service by phone and e-mail
- To introduce new customers to Shipmondo’s products and services
- To identify customer’s needs, advise and guide them re. our solution
- To help customers with the setup and technical, platform related challenges
- Having an IT/technical background is not a requirement, but it is an advantage, as well as having worked with webshops and/or CMS systems
- You have a bright and friendly “phone” voice
- You are service-minded and understand the importance of good customer service
- You are familiar af comfortable with software as tools of works
- You are a responsible, independent and structured person
- You have the ability to express yourself clearly and logically both orally and in writing
- You are fluent in both English and Danish speech and writing
We can offer the following to the right person:
- A workplace with no overtime, considerate to your family and life outside of work
- A team oriented work environment, where you will be contributing to making a difference for thousands of companies and people every day
- A work in an organisation that is both challenging and promotes and enhances the wellbeing of its employees
- A dynamic workplace with a relatively flat organizational structure, where the path from decision to execution is short
- An attractive salary package, based on experience and qualifications
If the above sounds interesting, please send the following:
- Your CV
- Grades from your studies
- Your letter of application in Danish
To Jelena Hansen at the e-mail address
Candidates are being called in for an interview continuously.