Our mission is to make freight management quick, easy and affordable for businesses, to offer the possibility of booking shipments across carriers to destinations throughout the world. Our concept digitalises what is otherwise known as a manual and a bit “dusty” industry.
We are a customer-focused and a tech-driven company. Our goal is to build the best freight platform possible by using digital innovations and cutting edge technology. Shipmondo’s web-based booking platform was launched in 2014 and today we have a user base of more than 30.000 companies.
About the job
- Work from our office in Odense
- Start-up date and working hours can be negotiated
- The position is unpaid
Shipmondo is an entrepreneur company that has developed an online freight booking concept, making it both easier, faster and cheaper for companies to handle their shipments.
Starting off as a Danish company, Shipmondo was launched abroad in May 2019, thus taking the first step into our international adventure.
We are seeking an ambitious intern, who wishes to be a part of our journey and to improve their skills within B2B marketing, content marketing and online marketing, starting from the fall 2020.
- To create content and visualize graphics for our social media
- To come up with, research and execute creation of content for our blog
- To help in developing our e-mail marketing
- To enhance our SEO efforts and initiate new strategic SEO actions
- Develop how-to tutorials and onboarding flows through video
- Ad hoc tasks and assignments that are a product of your skills and engagement!
- You have good writing skills in both Danish and English - and you enjoy writing! Maybe you also speak Norwegian or Swedish a little?
- You have a good strategic foundation and master target group, platform and context focussed thinking
- You are comfortable with creating videos and visualizing complex processes
- You are creative, full of ideas and ambitious!
- You are a responsible, independent and structured person
- You are being educated within communication, marketing or alike
We can offer the following to the right person:
- An educational and challenging environment, with opportunity for both personal and professional development
- A team oriented work environment, where you will be contributing to making a difference for thousands of companies and people every day
- A work in an organisation that is both challenging and promotes and enhances the wellbeing of its employees
- A dynamic workplace with a relatively flat organizational structure, where the path from decision to execution is short
- A workplace with no overtime, considerate to your family and life outside of work - including studies, if you are taking a course besides your internship
- A lunch scheme and friendly colleagues
If the above sounds interesting, please send the following:
- Your CV
- Grades from your studies
- Your letter of application in Danish
To Tea Johansen at the e-mail address
Candidates are being called in for an interview continuously.