Our mission is to make freight management quick, easy and affordable for businesses, to offer the possibility of booking shipments across carriers to destinations throughout the world. Our concept digitalises what is otherwise known as a manual and a bit “dusty” industry.
We are a customer-focused and a tech-driven company. Our goal is to build the best freight platform possible by using digital innovations and cutting edge technology. Shipmondo’s web-based booking platform was launched in 2014 and today we have a user base of more than 50.000 companies.
About the job
- Full-time work from our office in Odense
- 37.5 hours a week
- Start: As soon as possible
Shipmondo is an entrepreneur company that has developed an online freight booking concept, making it both easier, faster and cheaper for companies to handle their shipments.
Starting off as a Danish company, Shipmondo was launched abroad in May 2019, thus taking the first step into our international adventure.
We’re looking to expand our team and are therefore looking for a software developer to join a young, innovative and rapidly growing internet company.
Technologies we’re using:
Shipmondo’s freight platform is based on various open-source technologies.
- PHP, JQuery, .NET & C#
- Webservices, REST, SOAP, EDI
- Microservices, Message Queue, Kafka
- HTML & CSS
- AWS & Cloud services
We are working in small teams, employing agile development and partly SCRUM.
Having experience with the technologies/programming languages that we are using is not a requirement, but it is an advantage. Being open minded regarding working with and learning about technologies we’re using is what is most important for us though.
- You have a degree in computer engineering, computer science, software engineering or similar
- You have experience with system design and development in production environments
- You have experience with integration and API development (REST, SOAP, EDI etc.)
- You have a structured and analytical approach to problem solving
- You are a self-motivated person who takes initiative and has the ability to follow up on things
- You are a team player
- You are fluent in both English and Danish speech and writing
We can offer the following to the right person:
- A workplace with no overtime, considerate to your family and life outside of work
- A team oriented work environment, where you will be contributing to making a difference for thousands of companies and people every day
- A work in an organisation that is both challenging and promotes and enhances the wellbeing of its employees
- A dynamic workplace with a relatively flat organizational structure, where the path from decision to execution is short
- An attractive salary package, based on experience and qualifications
If the above sounds interesting, please send the following:
- Your CV
- Grades from your studies
- Portfolio/references from your former projects
- Your letter of application in Danish
To Hung Ho at the e-mail address
Candidates are being called in for an interview continuously.